This floor lamp features an authentic surveying tripod from the late 1800’s.It was originally built by the W. & L.E. Gurley Company in Troy, New York (est. 1852) to provide rock solid support for their precision measurement instruments.
This tripod was made to last using American white oak legs, solid brass hardware, and iron feet.The lamp has been professionally wired with UL-approved components including a heavy-duty brass 3-way socket (max. 150W) and a braided fabric covered copper wire cord.